Saturday 29 August 2015

You're not going crazy. . .

I have previously put this picture in a blog post and I have decided that I am going to discuss all forty symptoms, at some point!

I had initially thought that I would just blog about the ones that I get, at least eighteen of them, but having spoken with a friend and what she thought I was going to blog about my perimenopause symptoms I have decided that I would blog about each one. I will number them, as per this picture, and maybe create some discussion. 

The ones that I get will obviously be more detailed than those that I don't!

I have seen some different posts on Facebook recently comparing perimenopause to puberty and having thought about this I can indeed say that there are some similarities to both! I was someone who regularly felt faint and dizzy and have an embarrassing story that relates to my mum dropping a friend and myself off at a supermarket asking us to pick up a couple of things for her whilst she did another job. When she arrived back to collect us she found me sat on the floor with my head between my knees having come over all faint and dizzy in the fruit and veg aisle! I am sure that if I try and think back, to over thirty years ago, then I can find some things that are repeating themselves now I am older!

I also wonder if there is anything that can be done to help relieve these symptoms, apart from HRT (Hormone Replacement Therapy), and I will blog about some of the thoughts that I have and some of the things that I have already tried!

No comments:

Post a Comment